Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Family!
This week was amazing! Why? Vasil was confirmed as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!!!!!!! Oh it was amazing! And afterwards he told me, "O espírito é tão forte!!!" "The spirit is so strong!!!" He basically then bore testimony that this is the true church. It was so precious! He has grown soooo much since the first day we got here in Quinta do Conde when we met him on the street. It is truly amazing how the Lord works, and it is such a huge blessing to be able to be a part of His work! I am so greatful to be a missionary! I love this work! I know that this work it true! And I am strengthened everyday by so many people! Including my companion. She is truly amazing. She is one of the strongest people I know. I am learning a lot from her~- even just by her example in pushing through even when she has every reason and excuse to just stay home. she really tries her best to do as much as she can! It is incredible. And almost no one can see that. Only her companions truly know. Thank you so much for everything you guys do for me. Thank you for being such amazing examples for me and for others throughout the years. I am blessed beyond words to be able to be a part of our family. I love you all so much. Stay safe and have a blessed week.
Love Always,
Sister Amanda Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment