Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Wednesday, June 26th

My card that I have wont work here... So I don't think I can call without it costing a lot. And I have a question. We are here in London and I don't know what to do because I think that I got pick-pocketted... My camera is missing and I have that yellow bag that isn't zipped up and I thinksomeone took it out so I just lost ALL of my pictures. I seriously feel like crying... But I don't know what to do cause I am out of a camera.Should I just buy one here? Or do you want to send me the one in my room that small black one? But I need a camera and I don't know what to do. I have 5 minutes left on here so if you read this know please respond! I seriously feel like crying.... This is so lame but I am not letting it bother me yet. But maybe it just hasnt hit that I just lost my pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment