Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Family!
Sorry I don't have a whole lot of time... ha. With my birthday and all the birthday wishes and plus I speant a lot of time sending pictures. haha. We took way to many this past week!!!! But this past week was just filled with miracles and fun memories!!! We are being so blessed by the Lord right now. We just had an amazing baptism yesterday. Manuel de Cruz Carvalho!!! He is our "teddy bear" investigator. He is just the sweetest thing! Though the little punk wasn't ready and didn't smile in any of the pictures I realized. Little stinker. But he was super happy! And everything went so well! We are also going to be having another baptism this saturday! It will be Fabio Gomes!!! We are so excited! He is also just as amazing and excited!!!! He had just turned 21! Manuel is 43. But we are receiving so many blessing right now. And Mãe Lucia is going to be married! She was still talking to the bishop and with the Relief Society President. And she has already been wanting to be baptized for some time. Everyone loves her to death! She is so cute! But I am doing great! I am loving it here. Loving the people. Thank you for all the support! I love you all so much! I will write better next week. :) Ha. I just ran out of time this week. Sorry!!! Stay safe and make good choices!!!! :) And Steffy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! CONGRATS ON EVERYTHING! I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!  Love you!
Love Always,
Sister Ámanda Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment