Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Family!
This week was amazing! Vasil was baptized! It was a miracle baptism! The spirit was so strong! It was amazing! I can't tell you how happy we both were as we watched Vasil go under the water, and come back up completely clean! It was hard keeping back the tears. We call him our Bulgarian father. ha. And he calls us his daughters. It is actually really common for others to call us their daughters. it is just something they do when you have a close relationship with them. I think it is so cute. I am not sure if I ever told you that or not. But we call Vasil pai. ha. Also, we found that the essential oils really help Irmã! And a member in our ward gave her hers. She actually has the exact same thing that my comp has, and sadly, she told her it won't get better. But that the oils are what help her be able to function. We will see what happens. But starting this week we are going to hit the ground running! Even with my comp almost dying in bed. The Lord blessed us with a baptism!! Just think what will happen now that we both can go out and work! The Lord has big plans for Quinta do Conde. And we have high goals! And I am pretty darn sure that they are in line with what the Lord wants to happen! I am soooo excited!!!!!! I hope you all have a fabulous week! Don't forget to pray and talk to our Heavenly Father every single day! Many times per day! He is our closest dearest friend. Whether we know it now or not. It is only us that weakens that relationship. I love you all so much! Stay safe!
Love Always,
Sister Amanda Stokes 

No comments:

Post a Comment