Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Email Jeff sent to the Girls and Amanda's Response :)


Girls!
I hope this note finds you both well and enthusiastic in the Lord's work. Home front is all good, everybody is busy doing good things with work, school, dance etc… we watched the movie"Meet the Mormons" as a ward the other day and it was fantastic. I hope you get the chance to see it while on your missions. I found it very inspiring. If only all the children of our Father in Heaven could see it, what an effect it would have.
I went out with the missionaries again last week. It reminisced of my mission but I have to say I've lost the boldness that is required to be an effective missionary. I hope you girls are being bold, Our Savior didn't hold back in his teachings and I'm sure He will pour out his blessings to you if you work hard and lose yourself in the labor and are bold! It goes against our nature somewhat to boldly declare our message but how grateful will our brothers and sisters be one day if we can just pant the seeds of the Gospel.
I'm so happy with you sisters, you bring such joy to me and to the whole family. Thank-you for making our family a "missionary family". what a fantastic family legacy you are making. Well, may the Lord continue to bless your lives as you consecrate everything to Him. Time goes fast so make hay while you can!
Love ya
Dad
Dad!!!!
I didn't know you went out with the missionaries!!! I love that! That is the first thing I want to do when I get home!!!!! I love that! And I think I we are actually super bold. Haha. But that is what brings the spirit, and they see that these things are serious and they gain a testimony and want the blessings for themselves. Cause they will see how firmly we believe in the promised blessings as we make and keep covenants and commitments, and they will see the blessings of them in our lives, and they will yearn to have the same thing. That gospel is amazing! And I got to be oh so blessed to see another soul enter the waters of baptism this past sunday. Joaquim. He is incredible!!!! His story is incredible! And it is all the Lord!  I can't get over how blessed I am to see the process of conversion first hand, front row, front and center. Thank you so much for raising our family in the gospel. I am so greatful to have a dad like you! All of us are. I love you so much! And I hope you have a fantastic week! And keep going out with the missionaries! That made me so happy to hear! I believe that is an amazing experience. I can't wait to do that on a members end! Love you!
Love Always,
Sister Amanda Stokes 

No comments:

Post a Comment