Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

 One where you can see her face. ha 
Elder Rigby (came in with me from MTC- though wasn't in my district but he is fantastic! and Elder Taylor- in my district while I was in Quinta do Conde for two transfers. 
He is awesome too! ha. 
Me getting kissed by Sister Shumway. haha. 
She is a sweet-heart! I love her. 
She goes home the same time I do.

 Me and Sister Stewart!
Our fabulous zone leaders! (Elder Lopes and Elder Muñiz)
 We tried a fruit we have never seen before. We decided to be brave! :) And it was super yummy!!!

 Our Zone! :) (with an additional zone! Porto and Porto North -I am in Porto North- we were spoiled and had a two zone, zone meeting! :) I got to see lots of people! Including Elder Mehl my district leader for two transfers. He is cool. I wanted him to talk to Steffy. :) hahaha. Yes that one. 
Did I mention that??


No comments:

Post a Comment