Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Letter to Jeff from Amanda :)

Dad!
Wait, Steffani is in Kentucky!!?? I thought she was in
Ohio???? But thank you so much for the email! And thank you for being such a wonderful father. I know I also speak for all of us kids that we were soooo blessed to have been sent to be your kids. I don't know  how we all got so lucky. And I realize everyday, more and more, just how spoiled we are! I can say that I am a very very blessed spirit daughter of my Heavenly Father. And I know that even if I work myself
to death our here- which sometimes I feel like I come close. ha. that I won't ever come even close to giving back sufficient in comparison with what He has given me. I love you so much! I hope you know that. And thank you sooo much for supporting me and Steffy out here on missions. It means so much to me, as I know it does for her. I hope you have a fabulous week and that work goes well. :)
 
Love Always,
Sister Amanda Stokes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment